The next Galaxy Z Fold 3 challenger is finally here. The Vivo X Fold foldable handset first appeared in various leaks leading up to the April 11th launch event. The handset is Vivo’s first device with a foldable screen and a more-than-decent Galaxy Z Fold 3 rival. At least on paper, the Vivo X Fold has a few better specs and features than the Samsung foldable, as well as a much better price.
The only obvious problem with the Vivo X Fold is that you can’t buy it right now. There’s no telling if or when the handset will launch outside of China. That’s the version of the Vivo foldable phone you’d want — the one that’s running Android 12 with all of the Google apps and services built in.
The post Vivo X Fold looks to improve upon Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Monday deals: $5 Smart Plug, $150 AirPods 3, Fire Stick deals from $20, more
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- WORX Landroid robot lawn mower gets rare discount for spring 2022
- Apple Watch Series 7 & SE deals are down to 2022’s best prices
Trending Right Now:
- These 2 new Netflix standup comedy specials have people laughing so hard
- Solar telescope pointed at the Sun for 5 hours captures stunning video
- A heartbreaking Doctor Strange 2 fight scene might’ve leaked