A new prototype set of gloves from Meta (formerly Facebook) could open the door for devices that let you feel objects in virtual reality.
The gloves were created by Meta’s Reality Labs, and they’re currently still in the prototype phase. That means they aren’t going to be available to the public anytime soon. The company sees the gloves as the future of interacting in virtual reality and augmented reality experiences, alongside other wearable tech.
The post This new glove from Facebook lets you feel objects in VR appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best home security camera on Amazon has rare discount ahead of Black Friday
- Wednesday’s deals: $197 AirPods Pro, rare Bose deal, Lenovo Chromebook, LG OLED TVs, more
- Amazon Black Friday 2021: Ad & best deals revealed
Trending Right Now:
- A ninth planet in our Solar System may have just been discovered
- Secret iPhone tricks from an ex-Apple worker are blowing TikTok’s mind
- Yogurt recall issued by FDA: Make sure you don’t have any in your fridge