Danger lurks around every corner online. Whether you’re using a phone, a tablet, or a computer, you always have to keep your guard up to avoid hacks and scams. This is especially true for Android users, as dangerous phishing campaigns appear to be popping up on a weekly basis. The latest is PhoneSpy, and it involves a collection of spyware apps masquerading as helpful tools. If you have any of these malicious apps on your phone, it’s imperative that you delete them immediately.
The post These 23 fake Android apps are dangerous spyware, so delete them now appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 early Black Friday deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday
- Upgraded Fire TV Stick 4K on Amazon is $25 ahead of Black Friday
Trending Right Now:
- A gripping new Netflix murder mystery has everyone glued to their screens
- Walmart Black Friday ad 2021 reveals deals on iPhone 13, PS5, more
- One of the best Korean shows on Netflix is about to be ruined by an American remake