The ongoing shortages and supply chain issues will continue to impact the iPhone 13 until next year, reports say.
According to 9to5Mac, a pay-walled article published on Digitimes suggests that the iPhone 13 supply will continue to be constrained throughout the coming months. In fact, the shortages could lead to an impact on the production of the new smartphone into early 2022.
The post Supply chain issues to impact Apple’s iPhone 13 until early next year appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- The best iPhone 13 cases and accessories on Amazon in November 2021
- 25 crazy Black Friday TV deals you can already get now
- Amazon’s hottest smart home device is $23 for Black Friday – plus, get a $30 credit
- Amazon early Black Friday deals are live: All the best deals you can get now
Trending Right Now:
- Fourth stimulus check is coming right now if you live in this state
- SNL cut this hilarious Let’s Go Brandon sketch, but you can watch it here
- Tom Hanks’ new sci-fi movie is finally streaming and the internet is going wild