Early last year, Spotify announced its first ever piece of hardware. The company behind the world’s biggest music streaming service was working on a new accessory which would allow users to more easily control Spotify in the car. Appropriately named Car Thing, the accessory debuted as part of an invite-only limited launch in April. In October, the company opened up a waitlist for interested consumers, and now the product is finally on sale.
Car Thing costs $89.99, and you can order one right now from Spotify. Notably, Spotify listed the projected price for the Car Thing at $79.99 when the waitlist opened last fall. If you have been planning to buy one since then, prepare to pay $10 more than expected.
The post Spotify’s Car Thing is now available to buy for $89.99 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Presidents’ Day deals for Tuesday: $19 Fire Stick, $399 Shark robot vacuum, more
- Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack costs $99 – this one on Amazon is $31
- Monday’s deals: $50 air fryer, $99 AirPods, eufy cameras, $5 smart plugs, more
- Turn your bathroom into a spa with this $17 shower head
Trending Right Now:
- We might finally know when Apple’s iPhone Fold will be released
- The Galaxy S22 has a microSD problem, but Samsung has a solution
- Urgent dollar store recall issued after 1,100 dead rodents were found