The Galaxy S22 series has received positive reviews so far, but the phones aren’t perfect. The phone seems to break a lot easier than expected, but that’s something you can prevent with a good case. However, the Galaxy S22 has also been at the center of a few controversies so far, with 45W charging speed being the latest problem that users have identified.
Those keeping score at home should remember Samsung’s marketing lie about the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22 Plus display refresh rates. The company advertised much better specs than the product actually has. Then came the big app throttling problem that Samsung is rushing to fix. And if the findings about 45W charging speeds are accurate, then Samsung’s PR department will have even more work on its hands.
DON’T MISS: 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $4 smart plugs, $16 sonic toothbrush, Fire Sticks, more
The post Samsung’s next big Galaxy S22 controversy might involve charging appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $4 smart plugs, $16 sonic toothbrush, Fire Sticks, more
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Sales & Deals: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix users around the world can’t get enough of this thrilling new historical series
- 2 billion genetically modified mosquitos are about to be released in the US
- Viral TikTok reveals a genius iPhone camera trick most people don’t know about