A new crypto mining game from Niantic and Fold lets you mine for Bitcoin in augmented reality similar to Pokémon GO.
Fold announced the new experience in a blog post on Tuesday. In the announcement, the company discusses how it wanted to bring the metaverse to life in a way that promotes human freedom and happiness through Bitcoin and fun.
The post ‘Pokemon Go’ developers made a new game that lets you mine Bitcoin appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Sonos deals in 2021: Deck your home out with speakers
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
- Wednesday’s deals: $155 AirPods 3, LG OLED TVs, Philips Hue, Oculus Quest 2, more
- Apple Black Friday 2021 deals are out and available here
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent deodorant recall: If you use these popular antiperspirants, stop now
- You might be able to get a $1,800 stimulus check before Christmas – check right here
- This stimulus check program no one knows about has payments up to $30,000