One of the most exciting Pixel rumors of the year said that Google was on the verge of launching its own foldable handset. The so-called Pixel Fold would feature a design similar to Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 handset, complete with a few essential parts coming directly from Samsung. Leaks said the foldable would be introduced alongside the Pixel 6, but then the tune changed. Google had postponed the release, the rumors claimed. At best, we’d get a nod about foldables during the Pixel 6. Reports that followed indicated that the foldable Pixel will not launch until 2022. And a new report delivers further bad news. In a best-case scenario, the Google Pixel Fold will get a second half of 2022 release window.
The post Pixel Fold launch might have been canceled appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon Black Friday 2021: Ad & best deals revealed
- Monday’s deals: $18 Fire TV Stick, $199 AirPods Pro, Bose headphones, NordicTrack, more
Trending Right Now:
- Yogurt recall issued by FDA: Make sure you don’t have any in your fridge
- Netflix’s new serial killer docuseries is chilling viewers to the bone
- New stimulus checks arrive today if you live in this one state