The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are both available for preorder from Google, although some variants also happen to be sold out. That’s hardly a surprise because the $599 Pixel 6 is the Android phone to beat right now. Google seems to have finally figured out how to make a great iPhone alternative. And there’s massive interest in the new handsets. Hopefully, Google has also improved its manufacturing efforts and will have enough Pixel 6 units to go around. But if you did get your Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro preorder in, you should know that Google has fixed the Pixel 6 preorder deal mistake you might have made during checkout.
That’s to say that yes, you’ll get your free Pixel Buds A-Series with your Pixel 6.
The post Pixel 6 preorder mistake now fixed by Google in this support document appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Stunning outdoor TVs up to $500 off at Amazon ahead of Black Friday
- Surprise! Amazon early Black Friday deals are live right now
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: First new AirPods Pro deal, steam mop, bed sheets, more
- MacBook Pro and MacBook Air up to $150 off in early Black Friday sale
Trending Right Now:
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis