Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has just teased a retractable camera unlike anything we’ve ever seen on a smartphone. Don’t confuse the retractable camera with the sliding selfie camera we’ve seen on several devices in recent years. The retractable camera is part of the smartphone’s main rear-facing camera module. And it’s one clever trick to fix one of the most hated smartphone design elements: The unsightly camera bump that somehow keeps getting bigger and bigger.
The post Oppo’s retractable camera is one way to eliminate the camera bump appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today
- Tuesday’s deals: 150+ Amazon Black Friday sales that just came back
- Newest Nest Thermostat has a rare Amazon discount for Christmas 2021
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one