According to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, Apple is currently testing iPhones that replace the Lightning connector with a USB-C port. Gurman claims that if even Apple does decide to go through with this change, it won’t happen until 2023 at the earliest. This might suggest that the iPhone 15 will be the first USB-C iPhone to hit store shelves.
The post New report confirms Apple is testing iPhones with USB-C ports appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $99 HDTV, 21¢ KN95s, Shark vacuums, Ninja blenders, more
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s only $20
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix is about to try something that will make your streaming experience so different
- Ice cream recall: Check your freezer because 4,481 cases of frozen dessert were recalled
- Total lunar eclipse 2022: Here’s when you can watch it this weekend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();