Streaming companies rarely release the viewership data that people in the industry and customers would want to know. They often provide some stats to demonstrate the popularity of a brand new show that’s breaking records. But that information hardly matches box office statistics or TV audience metrics. Earlier this year, Disney made a notable exception when it revealed how many million people bought Black Widow from Disney Plus Premier Access on its release date. Netflix has now followed suit by actually telling the world how many accounts have watched its most popular titles.
The post Netflix just revealed something we thought would be a secret forever appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Tuesday’s deals: $29 Fire TV Stick 4K, rare Wyze Cam v3 sale, $1,500 Peloton rival for $719, more
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
- $6 Amazon find from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your wall in seconds
- Amazon has stunning diamond stud earrings on sale – how are they only $60?
Trending Right Now:
- The worst iPhone 13 news so far was just confirmed again
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- iOS 15’s incredible new Apple Maps feature you need to see