The iPhone SE 3 should arrive in about a week during Apple’s first press conference of the year. That’s what rumors say, claiming that the iPhone maker will also unveil additional hardware alongside the new iPhone SE. The budget-friendly $399 iPhone SE 2 is already selling tremendously well, and it’s one of the best choices in this price range. But the iPhone SE 3 might help Apple give shoppers the very first $199 iPhone.
That’s an iPhone price we haven’t seen in years, ever since carriers dropped subsidies. At the time, the typical iPhone entry price was $199, but that wasn’t the real price of the handset. It’s what you had to pay upfront for the iPhone when inking a new two-year contract. But $199 would be the full price for the iPhone SE this time around, no contract required.
The post iPhone SE 3 might help deliver Apple’s first $199 iPhone appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
- LAST CHANCE: Epic 99¢ Amazon Smart Plug sale ends today
- Apple Mac mini price is $100 off at Amazon today
- Best Hulu movies and shows you can stream right now
Trending Right Now:
- Hidden iPhone trick lets you take photos without even touching your phone
- Tom Cruise’s MCU role may have leaked, and it’s not Iron Man
- Marvel 2024 release dates just leaked: 4 mysterious movies await