The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will be the only two iPhone 14 devices to support a 120Hz refresh rate, or Apple’s ProMotion. The cheaper iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Max will stick with the same 60Hz displays that Apple has used on the iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13.
ProMotion is, after all, one feature that helps Apple differentiate the non-Pros from the Pros. And the more differences between the two sub-families, the easier it is to explain the higher entry price for the Pro phones.
But there is an iPhone 14 Pro display rumor that suggests there’s good news ahead for the future of cheaper iPhones when it comes to ProMotion support.
The post iPhone 14 Pro ProMotion display rumor is good news for future iPhones appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Wednesday’s deals: $1 Echo Dot, Ninja blenders, LG OLED TVs, Clorox sale, more
- 10 hidden Amazon deals that are only for Prime members
Trending Right Now:
- A 4 billion-year-old comet 80 miles wide is headed toward Earth
- Urgent vegetable recall: If you shop at Walmart, check your fridge now
- First portless iPhone might launch soon – here’s how it’ll work