The iPhone 14 series will bring another major design change to the iPhone after the iPhone 12 redesign. The notch will be replaced by a hole-punch design featuring two cutouts through the screen. But only the iPhone 14 Pro will get the dual hole-punch screen, according to reports. A new rumor now claims the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will have different sizes than the non-Pro versions.
The post iPhone 14 Pro models will come in different sizes than regular versions appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Deals: AirPods Pro sale, $14 bed pillows, $200 off MacBook Pro, more
- This $20 kitchen gadget went viral on TikTok, and it’s mesmerizing
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Sales & Deals: LIVE
- Thursday’s deals: $28 Sony headphones, $30 electric toothbrush, $40 Ring Doorbell, more
Trending Right Now:
- 5 streaming tricks that Netflix never told you about
- iPhone 14 render leak shows Apple’s unannounced iPhone design
- iPhone owners say iOS 15.4 is causing serious battery drain