We’ve already seen a bunch of leaked iPhone 14 schematics that seem to confirm the countless design rumors. The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will feature a different display design than the cheaper versions. Apple is moving to hole-punch displays this year, but the notch replacement isn’t quite as clean as on Android phones. The pill-and-hole design reappeared in an iPhone 14 Pro Max schematic leak that offers another interesting design detail concerning the bezel.
Apparently, the iPhone 14 Pro Max will have 20% thinner bezels than its predecessor. If that’s true for the Pro Max, then the iPhone 14 Pro should feature the same change.
The post iPhone 14 Pro Max will have thinner display bezels, new leak claims appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Wednesday’s deals: $3 covid tests, $174 AirPods Pro, $36 ionic hair dryer, more
- 15 Amazon deals on best-selling home products everyone should have
- Roomba J7+ review: iRobot’s smartest robot vacuum ever
Trending Right Now:
- Save money on Netflix, HBO Max, and more with one brilliant streaming trick
- Cash App confirms data breach affecting millions of users
- If you have a Roku, you’re getting 16 new channels for free in April