The iPhone 14 will deliver Apple’s most significant design change since 2017’s iPhone X. That’s when Apple introduced the notch, which serves two purposes. First, it houses the 3D face recognition authentication system known as Face ID. Second, it gives the iPhone a distinctive identity, allowing anyone to recognize the iPhone design. In 2022, Apple plans a drastic change for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max displays. The iPhone 14 Pro models will reportedly lose the notch in favor of the hole-punch display which is prevalent on Android devices these days. And now we have yet another report that seemingly confirms this design shift.
The post iPhone 14 Pro hole-punch display design detailed in new report appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: COVID-19 rapid tests, AirPods, $90 Nest, more
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $47 free right now
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
- 10 Amazon deals you need to see on Sunday: 99¢ Echo Dot, 99¢ Amazon Smart Plug, more
Trending Right Now:
- Taco Bell is about to bring back one of its most popular items, because dreams come true
- How the Hawkeye post-credits scene makes a big Avengers problem even worse
- Astronomers discovered a massive group of rogue planets without a star