The iPhone 13 features the fastest mobile processor on the market, Apple revealed during its launch event. That’s not just marketing speak either. Apple has dominated the mobile industry for years when it comes to processors, with the A-series chips consistently outperforming rivals from Qualcomm and Samsung in benchmark and real-life tests. The same goes for the A15 Bionic that powers all the new phones from the iPhone 13 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max. We already saw the benchmark tests that prove Apple is right. And now we have a real-life speed test comparison that pits the iPhone 13 Pro Max against the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
The post iPhone 13 Pro Max vs. Galaxy S21 Ultra: The ultimate speed test appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- AirPods Pro and AirPods 2 just got shockingly big discounts at Amazon
- Amazon early Black Friday deals start now! Here’s how to find them
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: Free Amazon credit, $179 AirPods Pro, $25 Echo Dot, more
- AirPods Pro fell to $179 – but people like these $168 Sony buds even more
Trending Right Now:
- ‘The Many Saints of Newark’ is fine – but there’s a much better mob epic on HBO Max
- Angry subscribers are saying Netflix ruined ‘Seinfeld’
- It looks like the exact Apple Watch Series 7 release date just leaked