Apple served iPad appetizers before getting to the main courses of its press event last Tuesday. The iPhone 13 series is the main Apple attraction this year. But while the iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max were the most important devices coming out of the show, the iPad mini 6 was also an exciting revelation. Apple practically confirmed all the iPad mini rumors that a redesigned, powerful tablet was in the works. Come to think of it, Apple has over-delivered when it comes to the iPad mini. The smallest iPad in Apple’s lineup is the second-most powerful tablet after the 2021 iPad Pro.
The new iPad mini 6 rocks the same hardware as the iPhone 13 series, including the A15 Bionic version that equips the iPhone 13 Pro models. The iPad mini 6 is a large iPhone that can’t make phone calls over a cellular network. And the iPad mini 6 might give us the first taste of what a Galaxy Z Fold-style foldable iPhone might feel like.
The post iPad mini 6 is practically an iPhone 13 Pro begging to be folded appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Crazy Amazon deal slashes a best-selling robot vacuum to just $70
- Bluetooth headphones with 32,000 5-star Amazon ratings are somehow down to $17
- Save an extra $30 on a pro-grade 4K camera drone that’s already half the price of rivals
- The best iPhone 13 cases and accessories on Amazon right now
Trending Right Now:
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
- New law might force Apple to switch the iPhone to USB-C