Apple is constantly iterating and innovating on the software it designs for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Some changes are easier to spot than others, such as the widgets in iOS 14 or the new Focus options in iOS 15. But no matter what Apple adds, iPhone owners always want more. That’s why artists have been mocking up their own takes on new versions of iOS for years. These are usually pie-in-the-sky visions. And last week, a new iOS 16 concept made its way online that certainly fits the bill.
The post iOS 16 concept shows off interactive widgets and an always-on display appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Friday’s deals: Last chance to get 100+ crazy Amazon Black Friday deals
- 10 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that just came back on Saturday
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent Coca-Cola recall: If you have any of these sodas or juices, throw them out
- Delayed stimulus checks are finally being sent to 500,000 people – will you get one?
- If you bought this at Walmart, there’s an insane recall you need to see