The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) this week issued a recall for an LED projector that can overheat and, in some instances, cause a fire. The projector is manufactured by Lightform and is available for purchase on Amazon. Consumers who own the product should stop using it immediately. The CPSC announced the Amazon recall late last month.
To date, Lightform has seen 16 reports of overheating. All the same, there have been no reports of the overheating issue causing any injuries or property damage to date.
The post If you bought this popular device at Amazon, it could start a fire so stop using it now appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Newest Nest Thermostat drops to $99 in early Amazon Black Friday deal
- This $40 Amazon find lets you ditch filtered water pitchers forever
- How to speed up your home internet without paying for faster service
- Thursday’s deals: Hidden Phillips Hue deal, Dewalt cordless drills, BioBidet, Apple deals, more
Trending Right Now:
- Stimulus check update: Thousands of families will get $1,000 a month and you might qualify
- Fourth stimulus check up to $15,000 approved? Read the truth here
- Amazon is killing one of Alexa’s most useful features next week