Google is struggling to make a dent in the smartphone market with its Pixel line. The same can’t be said of the company’s software, as Android has dominated the mobile ecosystem for years. Similarly, Google’s Chrome OS has given Apple’s macOS a run for its money. In fact, Google’s Chrome OS grew substantially throughout 2020, and eventually raced past Apple’s OS. Chromebooks are here to stay, and on Tuesday, Google rolled out Chrome OS 96 — a huge new update that adds several exciting new features to the laptops. We’ll dive into everything Google added below.
The post Google’s new Chrome OS update turns Chromebooks into scanners appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $239 in this Cyber Week blowout
- 150+ crazy Amazon Cyber Monday deals you can still get on Wednesday
- The hottest smart home device on Amazon is free for Cyber Week 2021
Trending Right Now:
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- New stimulus checks over $1,000 are coming – find out if you get one
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now