Google has been running a huge anti-iPhone 13 campaign this week, just as Apple prepares for what will surely be monster iPhone 13 sales this year. And Google has the best weapon to go after the new iPhone in the form of the unreleased Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro duo. Google has displayed the phones at its New York retail store while surprising some people with Google-branded potato chips. The Pixel 6 series will feature a Google-made Tensor SoC that’s already puzzling experts. That said, the Pixel 6 phones aren’t even the most exciting Pixel handsets launching this year. The foldable Pixel checks that box, and the Pixel Fold might still be on track for release this year.
Today’s Top Deal
Amazon just kicked off a massive new sale — see all the best deals right here!
Price: See Today's Deals!
The post Google’s foldable Pixel phone might be on track to launch this year appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s best cooling blanket is only $30 despite 12,000 5-star reviews
- Last chance to get the Fire TV Stick 4K deal everyone’s talking about
- AirPods Pro, iPads, and Apple Watch just got huge price cuts at Amazon
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $4 Alexa smart plugs, $179 AirPods Pro almost sold out, $40 weighted blanket, more
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ creator Dan Levy just signed a huge deal with Netflix
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now