The most highly anticipated tech event of the year is just a few days away. Apple will unveil the iPhone 13 line on September 14th, and that’s no longer just a rumor. Apple confirmed the virtual press conference earlier this week. And in doing so, it practically told fans the iPhone 13 would launch by late September, just as rumors said. That’s why it makes a lot of sense to see Google release a brand new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro ad right now. Google is reminding handset buyers that it’s been working on something special of its own before they decide they want to preorder the iPhone 13. And the Pixel 6 is probably the only Google phone in recent years worth getting excited about.
The Pixel 6 commercial shows the phone’s full design and Google’s first-gen Tensor chip. Then there’s a social media Pixel 6 post to go along with it. But the Pixel 6 promo primarily focuses on the phone’s Material You design coming with Android 12. By showing all these new Pixel 6 marketing images, Google might have inadvertently confirmed an important Pixel 6 launch date.
Today’s Top Deal
Amazon’s #1 best-selling electric power tool is 5-star and it’s 25% off!
You Save: $50.00 (25%)
The post Google might have confirmed the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro release date appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Finally: Amazon has a wireless CarPlay adapter that works in any CarPlay-equipped car
- Finally, a mosquito trap that works – 30,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
- This best-selling Vizio soundbar is $56 today at Amazon, but it’s going to sell out
- Amazon’s Windows laptop deals somehow start at just $205 right now
Trending Right Now:
- A new stimulus check is coming next week – here’s when you’ll get it
- Sony confirmed the craziest ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- Amazon just unveiled its own TVs with prices you won’t believe, and preorders are live