One of the best Windows 11 features is that it will support Android apps. But it doesn’t yet. Microsoft hasn’t inked a deal with Google to bring Google Play to Windows. As a result, you can’t install Google Play on Windows 11 officially. You have to go with Amazon and get the retailer’s Appstore to run some of your favorite Android apps on your laptop or desktop. But even then, there’s a big caveat. Microsoft has only made the Amazon Appstore available to users recently, and only Insiders in the US can take advantage of it.
That said, there’s good news ahead for Android users who own Windows machines. Google wants to bring Android games to Windows. And not just Windows 11, but Windows 10 as well.
The post Google is making it easier to play Android games on Windows 11 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 of Amazon’s craziest Black Friday deals are back on Sunday
- Price mistake on Amazon’s #1 smart home device – get it for $20 with a $30 credit
- 10 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that just came back on Saturday
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent Coca-Cola recall: If you have any of these sodas or juices, throw them out
- The brutal new Netflix movie everyone’s been waiting for was just released
- Internet is scrambling to fix Log4Shell, the worst hack in history