Google revealed on Tuesday that it will host a launch event for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro on October 19th. The event will officially begin at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET, but the live stream will be pre-recorded. Expect something along the lines of what we saw from Apple’s iPhone 13 event.
Unlike Apple’s event, Google isn’t trying to pretend that what it plans to show off is still a mystery. In fact, Google spoiled the existence of the phone itself while announcing its custom-made Tensor chip. Google not only confirmed the names of its upcoming phone models, but even unveiled the design. So what exactly does Google plan to announce at the Pixel Fall Launch later this month?
The post Google confirms Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro launch event on October 19th appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack costs $99 – this one on Amazon is $29
- Hidden deal saves you $55 on Amazon’s hottest smart home bundle
- Minimize food waste by saving 30% on food vacuum sealers at Amazon
- AirPods Pro and AirPods 2 just got shockingly big discounts at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Forget stimulus checks, this program can get you up to $30,000 in aid
- Best Walmart Black Friday deals: All the best deals so far
- Netflix’s emotional new limited series has an astonishing 100% Rotten Tomatoes score