The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 represent Samsung’s first big success in the foldable smartphone market. The 2021 handsets delivered a few notable improvements over their predecessors, including a more durable design and much better prices. But Samsung had little, if any, competition to worry about. The biggest threat to the Fold 3 was its predecessor. The Galaxy Z Fold 4 coming out this summer won’t have it as easy.
We’ve seen a couple of Fold 3-like foldables from China in the past few months. The Oppo Find N and Honor Magic V will be joined by a foldable model from Vivo soon. Even Google is expected to unveil a foldable Pixel handset this fall which should be more affordable than the Fold 3. With that in mind, the rumored Galaxy Z Fold 4 upgrades seem necessary at this point.
The post Galaxy Z Fold 4’s design and camera upgrades leaked appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Ditch your awful Apple TV remote with this $15 replacement
- Tuesday’s deals: $99 AirPods, $230 Apple Watch SE, Gillette sale, more
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Sales & Deals: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- How much will Apple’s new iPhone 14 subscription cost?
- Snake-like jumping worms are invading the US
- Apple made a special list of must-have iPhone apps, and it snubbed Facebook