Samsung’s next batch of foldable phones is coming in mid-August. We’re far from getting Samsung’s invitation to the event. But that’s when we expect the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4 to hit stores. There’s certainly no shortage of rumors detailing these foldable devices, confirming that Samsung will continue to bet big on the new form factor. The most recent leak delivers excellent news for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 flagship, as Samsung will reportedly use a new processor variant for the handset.
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus System-on-Chip (SoC) should debut in the coming months. If the report is accurate, then the Galaxy Z Fold 4 might not have to deal with the same overheating problems that plagued the Galaxy S22 launch.
The post Galaxy Z Fold 4 processor might fix the Galaxy S22’s overheating problem appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Friday’s deals: $29 Roku, $5 smart plugs, $13 Beckham pillows, $45 coffee maker, more
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Renewed iPhone 12 deals start at $405 today, but they’ll sell out soon
- Amazon gift card promotion 2022: How to get $45 for free
Trending Right Now:
- Pizza recall: Check your freezer now for these dangerous pizzas
- This action-packed Netflix thriller has some viewers on the edge of their seats
- This NASA image of solar flares on the Sun looks like a crazy sci-fi movie