Whether it’s software or hardware, Nintendo is notoriously stingy when it comes to price cuts. Four and a half years after launching, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild still retails for $59.99. Despite being allergic to lowering prices, a new report claims that Nintendo will announce a price cut for the original Switch before the Nintendo Switch OLED model goes on sale in October.
Today’s Top Deal
Amazon just kicked off a massive new sale — see all the best deals right here!
Price: See Today's Deals!
The post Four years after launch, Nintendo might finally give the Switch a price cut appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s new Greenworks electric mower deal is almost too good to be true
- Meet the $26 gadget that helps you cook steak perfectly every single time
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $25 Blink home cameras, hidden Instant Pot deal, $6 Kasa smart plugs, more
- Best Deals on Amazon (September 2021)
Trending Right Now:
- People are losing their minds over this insane new action movie on Netflix
- Fourth stimulus check is coming right now if you live in this one state
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ video leaker shares another massive spoiler