Nobody expected Intel’s slowest and least powerful Arc GPUs to come out of the gate swinging. However, a new set of Arc A350M benchmarks have given us a solid idea of what to expect from the new graphics system. Based on a series of benchmarks shared by Twitter user @harukaze5719, the Arc 350M looks to perform on par with Nvidia’s older GTX 1650 cards.
That isn’t good news for anyone hoping it would perform closer to the RTX 3050. The RTX 3050 is quite powerful despite being the “low end” of the 30 Series. However, these new Intel cards shouldn’t be written off just yet.
The post First Intel Arc A350M benchmarks show performance on par with Nvidia GTX 1650 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Add Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to your car without installing anything (save $75)
- Thursday’s deals: ASUS laptops, SanDisk storage, $10 wireless charger, $50 Echo Buds, more
- How to add wireless charging to your old iPhone for only $17
- The $300 Acer Chromebook Spin 311 is down to $231, or $130 renewed
Trending Right Now:
- Crazy new iPhone copy-and-paste trick will give you Minority Report vibes
- Here’s when 2022’s biggest and best shows are coming to Netflix, HBO Max, and more
- Startling sinkholes hundreds of feet wide have formed in the Arctic seafloor