Reports said a few months ago that Disney is studying an ad tier subscription for its Disney Plus streaming service, without disclosing any details about the subscription option. But that was an indication that, unlike Netflix, Disney is looking to reduce prices and ensure more people keep paying a subscription, even if that means incorporating ads into the experience.
Disney did not say how expensive the ad tier version of Disney Plus would be or when it’ll launch. But we finally have the first details about the new subscription offer. Disney will show only 4 minutes of commercials per hour.
The post Disney Plus ad tier details leaked: Only 4 minutes of commercials per hour appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: Beckham Hotel pillows, iHealth COVID tests, free Blink Mini camera, more
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- These are the only 2 Netflix original series that matter right now
- Urgent milk recall: New recalls are so bad, entire production lines were shut down
- The hit new Netflix movie that shot straight to #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ).push();