If you need any more reasons to be particularly careful when opening an email attachment, here’s one for you. A new Gmail hack campaign is currently making the rounds, and a single click could be enough to infect your computer and put your data at risk.
The post Dangerous new one-click Gmail hack puts your private data at risk appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Tuesday’s deals: Kitchen essentials, $150 AirPods 3, $130 off iPad Air, Bose sale, more
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Sales & Deals: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- 4 secret iPhone apps you probably didn’t know were hiding in iOS
- This new Netflix original horror movie is giving me Squid Game vibes
- Nvidia RTX 3080 prices keep falling