The smaller a computer gets, the more sophisticated it becomes. Smartphones like the iPhone happen to be the smallest computers available right now, and you can’t easily upgrade one on your own. But it’s not impossible to turn an off-the-shelf iPhone 13 Pro Max into a device that has USB-C connectivity, a 3.5mm headphone jack, double the battery life, and an internal fan to improve cooling. But it won’t be pretty.
The post Custom iPhone 13 Pro Max has USB-C, double the battery, and a fan appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $150 AirPods 3, weight loss pills, Kasa smart plugs, more
- Friday’s deals: $6 Kasa smart plugs, JBL portable speakers, Coway air purifiers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Apple may owe you money if you pay for extra iCloud storage
- Researchers may have discovered a supplement that can extend human life
- This incredible movie with a near-perfect Rotten Tomatoes score is about to leave Netflix