There are many reasons that cable and internet providers often rank poorly in customer satisfaction polls. Beyond the unexpected outages and occasional bouts of slow speeds, companies like Comcast also stack inexplicable additional charges on customers’ bills. Among the worst of these charges are the dreaded data caps, or “data usage plans,” as Comcast calls them.
Many internet providers either charge customers extra who use too much data in a billing cycle or ask them to pay even more for unlimited data. For over a year, Comcast has planned to expand data caps to even more US states. But for the third time this year, it has delayed those plans.
The post Comcast data caps have been delayed again, possibly forever this time appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 Amazon deals you need to see on Sunday: 99¢ Echo Dot, 99¢ Amazon Smart Plug, more
- 10 Amazon deals you need to see on Saturday: 99¢ Amazon Smart Plug, gift cards, more
- Amazon gift card promotion 2021: How to get $47 free right now
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
Trending Right Now:
- Ice cream recall: Check your freezer right now
- Scientists discovered a terrifying bug with 1,300 legs and it’ll haunt your dreams
- Bagged salad recall: Check your fridge for these dangerous salad kits