Contrary to rumors and expectations, the iPhone SE 3 costs $429, or $30 more than its predecessor. Despite that, the iPhone SE 3 sold out three days after preorders opened. That might sound surprising considering that the iPhone SE 3 looks just like the iPhone 8 that Apple released all the way back in 2017. And the iPhone 8 was basically a recycled iPhone 6 from 2014 in terms of design.
Yet it all makes perfect sense. And in the grand scheme of things, the iPhone SE 3 will be another big success for Apple.
DON’T MISS: Monday’s deals: Headphones, Chromebook, Alexa light switch, more
The post Apple’s new iPhone SE 3 is sold out, which shouldn’t be a surprise appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Monday’s deals: Headphones, Chromebook, Alexa light switch, more
- 10 deals you need to see on Sunday: $20 Echo Auto, $4 smart plugs, $189 AirPods Pro, more
- 10 deals you can’t miss on Saturday: $4 smart plugs, $16 sonic toothbrush, Fire Sticks, more
Trending Right Now:
- This big Deadpool 3 leak is great news for Marvel fans
- Incredible ‘infinity train’ can run forever by recharging with gravity
- Oscar Isaac says Moon Knight is so complex, you’ll need to watch multiple times