The iPhone USB-C rumors never die, and that’s because people have not stopped fantasizing about such a device. Just a few days ago, we saw an iPhone fan took matters into his own hands to create the world’s first USB-C iPhone X. The device went viral online, selling for more than $80,000 on eBay, showing that people care about such devices. And if a new rumor is to be believed, Apple is actively looking into adding the USB-C port to next year’s iPhone 14 Pro models. As wild as it might sound, this time might be different. And it might be Apple’s own actions that might force the company to drop Lightning from the iPhone.
The post Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro might finally ditch Lightning for USB-C charging appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Black Friday Echo deals have crazy prices that seem like mistakes
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
- Friday’s deals: $189 AirPods Pro, $15 Echo Auto, $20 Blink Mini, $40 Ring Doorbell, more
- Disney Plus subscription price is free from Amazon for 6 months
Trending Right Now:
- A quirky Anna Kendrick action movie is finding new life on Netflix
- Netflix’s insane new sci-fi action series is stirring up serious controversy
- This gritty series will go down as one of the best Netflix franchises of all time