Apple has just added a new member to its Mac lineup, the Mac Studio desktop that brings over the best version of the M1 System-on-Chip (SoC). But several reports claim that Apple will launch different M2 Macs in 2022, including a big MacBook Air redesign.
Meanwhile, a trusted insider has obtained more details about Apple’s M2 plans for the next-gen Macs. The company is already testing the M2 chip with third-party apps, which means some developers have been able to log the increased M2 activity.
The post Apple testing several M2 Macs with third-party apps, insider says appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Thursday’s deals: $4 smart plugs, $86 robot vacuum, $99 AirPods, more
- Best Deals Available Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
- Add extra storage space in any kitchen with one $40 purchase
- Ecobee thermostat deals start at $150 for Easter 2022
Trending Right Now:
- How to block spam texts on your iPhone
- A 4 billion-year-old comet 80 miles wide is headed toward Earth
- Scientists explain why you should always leave your shoes outside