One of the more exciting features of Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro lineup is its upgraded camera. The new shooter is impressive, adding support for macro photography. Thanks to a redesigned lens and autofocus system, Apple boasts that its top-of-the-line iPhone models can focus on objects at 2 centimeters. In turn, the iPhone 13 Pro can take gorgeous macro photos that would have seemed downright impossible even a few years ago.
And with this in mind, Apple recently held a contest where users could submit their best macro photos taken with the iPhone 13 camera. This week, Apple posted the winning photos and the results, not surprisingly, are stunning.
The post Apple reveals stunning ‘Shot on iPhone’ macro photo contest winners appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Thursday’s deals: $4 smart plugs, $86 robot vacuum, $99 AirPods, more
- Add extra storage space in any kitchen with one $40 purchase
- Wednesday’s deals: Philips Sonicare sale, rare iPad deal, $175 AirPods Pro, more
- Allergy season has met its match in the Dreo air purifier
Trending Right Now:
- How to block spam texts on your iPhone
- Bottled water recall: This water may be contaminated with mold
- Declassified government data reveals an interstellar object that exploded over Earth