One of the most common New Year’s resolutions is to get in shape. Unfortunately, studies show that most people abandon their resolutions within a month. One way to avoid giving up is to start making your resolution a habit. There are many ways to accomplish that, such as applying for a membership at your local gym or signing up for an online service. Apple Fitness Plus clearly fits the bill, and next week, Apple is adding two new features that should make the service even more robust.
The post Apple Fitness Plus adds new features to save your New Year’s resolutions appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- 5 Amazon best-sellers that are finally back after selling out
- One of the best Nintendo Switch accessories on Amazon is down to just $37
- The Best Deals Online Today (January 2022)
- KN95 masks made in the USA are finally in stock at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- You might get a $1,100 fourth stimulus check without even doing anything
- A high-octane Ben Affleck heist movie is blowing up on Netflix
- These popular pet toys can choke your dog or cat so there’s an urgent recall