Earlier this year, Apple issued a voluntary recall of sorts for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. As the company stated at the time, “a very small percentage” of iPhone 12 models were experiencing sound issues due to a component that could fail on the receiver module. Apple said that the affected devices were manufactured between October 2020 and April 2021. And now, as 2021 comes to a close, Apple has apparently renewed the service program in at least one region.
The post Apple expanded its iPhone 12 recall – check if yours needs to be fixed appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Apple announced its Black Friday 2021 deals – get these better deals instead
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2021 ad, deals, & sales
- Sony Playstation PS5 restock updates and the latest inventory
- Best Black Friday deals 2021: TVs, laptops, Apple, Sonos, and more
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent Kool-Aid recall alert: Check your pantry right now
- This gritty new Netflix fantasy series has a 100% Rotten Tomatoes score
- Best Buy Black Friday ad 2021: iPhone 13, Pixel 6, 4K TVs, more