Time and Work is the topic of Quantitative Aptitude. In each and every Sarkari exam, there will always be 3-4 questions asked on this topic.
Read the Time and Distance important maths formulas and equations to solve the questions easily and score more marks in your competitive exams.
In this post, you will get time and work formulas, shortcut tricks and tips to solve speed questions.
|Topic Name||Time and Distance Formulas|
Time and Distance Formulas
We have uploaded all Time and Distance Formulas from all chapters.
Let’s read these 7 Time and Distance Formulas:
- Formula 1
- Formula 2
- Formula 3
- km/hr to m/sec conversion:
- m/sec to km/hr conversion:
- If the ratio of the speeds of A and B is a : b, then the ratio of the times taken by then to cover the same distance is
- Suppose a man covers a certain distance at x km/hr and an equal distance at y km/hr. Then, the average speed during the whole journey is
Thank you for reading Time and Distance Important Formulas. We hope these formulas will help you to solve Time and Distance related questions easily and in a speedy manner.
- Time and Work Questions & Answers PDF with Solutions
- Time and Distance Questions & Answers With Solutions
- Class 5 to 6 Basic Maths Formulas PDF
- Maths Formulas for Class 10 PDF in Hindi
- Maths Formulas for IIT JEE Pdf [JEE Main + Advanced]
- Algebra Formulas PDF
- Trigonometry Formula Pdf
- 100+ Quantitative Aptitude Math Topic wise Books
Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding this topic then do comment below.
The post 7 Time and Distance Important Formulas and Shortcut Tricks appeared first on Jobs Captain.